Thunder Bay • Orillia

Change of Program

Changes of program may also be made up to two weeks after the start of classes with appropriate approvals and space permitting. A change of course or program fee may apply. Students must refer to the Fees section for details of these changes. Students must contact Enrolment Services – Academic Advising, Records & Registration to request a change of program for consideration and will be required to complete a Change of Program/Major Form. Approval is required for program changes and students will be notified of the decision.